nav photo Blog-Nav.jpg

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Self Portraits



When I started this blog I had planned to occasionally include outfit pics and other images from my day to day life but PROBLEM I'm generally way too critical of pictures of myself and I really like being on the other side of the camera. This weekend I was supposed to do a shoot with one of my regular models but school is ending and finals are crazy so it didn't work out which is totally fine. Not wanting to waste a beautiful 70 degree day and really needing to get some photos for this weeks shop update, I got the crazy idea of modeling the clothing myself (!)  I know a lot of sellers do it and are completely fabulous but I didn't really think it was for me. So I was a bit freaked out, but it was a challenge I was really curious to tackle. All that to introduce the photos above, which I think turned out surprisingly delightful. Lots of super cute stuff to add to the shop in the next couple of days I may have to keep a couple of the pieces for just a bit longer now that I've bonded with it all. Anyways have a great Saturday and enjoy :)

5 comments:

  1. what great shots! all the outfits are great and you look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prettiness =)
    You look so great on em all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job! I always love all your new pieces.

    The red spotted dress is too delicious - like strawberries.

    Is
    http://thevintages.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. these all look fantastic. happy to have found your blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are all awsome, really pretty shots!

    ReplyDelete