nav photo Blog-Nav.jpg

Saturday, July 17, 2010

NYC Exhibition

So this past week has been quite intense as we have finally finished all of our projects and had our exhibition opening! There were seven collaborative projects in total half of which were installation, one live performance piece, one film and a couple more traditional illustration and photography pieces. The opening was a ton of fun and we had a pretty good turn out. A few of my friends from Arizona who have recently moved to the city were also able to make it which was super exciting. The show is still going through Sunday so if you are in town come and see it! I still have about a week and a half left in the city which should be a lot less busy and intense than the past month has been (yay!) I'm hoping to go to Coney Island and do a couple of just for fun photo shoots as well has hang out with friends who live in the city outside of project. Also I need to eat a hot dog. Thats on my list :D Hope your having a great weekend :)

PS I'll post close ups of the final images we choose for our piece Sunday or Monday :)

1 comment: