nav photo Blog-Nav.jpg

Saturday, September 25, 2010

New Vintage!













Dearest readers who come here hoping for the latest on new vintage in the kittenpaws shop: my sincerest apologies that it's taken me a bit longer than expected to update everything. I had planned to take the summer off since I was away and I guess the summer just kind of got extended as I started to collect more and more freelance creative projects and the sun decided to remain blazing hot. But as things are cooling down a tiny bit and I'm getting a little more organized I will be adding lots of really great items to the shop. Over the past several months I've collected some AMAZING vintage that I'm super excited to share with you. For now here are just a handful of pretty dresses that will be going up in the shop in the next couple of days :) Hope you are having an excellent weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tiffany,

    I found your blog via weardrobe and had bookmarked it some time ago. I love your beautiful collection of vintage dresses and how brilliantly you style them have been a constant source of inspiration.

    I would really love for us to keep in touch. How do you feel about following and/ or doing a link exchange with my blog. I'd happily return the favor.

    Love from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete