nav photo Blog-Nav.jpg

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Kitten Paws Fall and Winter Lookbook





























Hello all! In the last entry I announced officially that KittenPaws would start selling mens clothing which launched on Monday yayy! I only added a few pieces because I wanted to have an even number of new mens and womens pieces but I have a ton of mens pieces on hand. The pieces added this week were mainly mens western button ups in sizes S and M. In the next couple of weeks I will be adding a ton of L and XL Western shirts as well as some funky vintage tees in all sizes. I'm pretty excited about adding  mens clothing but honestly I have no idea how it'll do. It's kind of an experiment right now but I don't really have anything to loose except for some cash on inventory I suppose.

This weekend I shot photos of Nicole and Ryan. They turned out so cool I wanted to do something a little bit more special with them so I decided to present them in more of a magazine look book type fashion. Hope you like :)

PS I started a Kitten Paws Vintage Facebook Page! Please add me if you want get special deals, see even more rad photos and know the latest with KittenPawsVintage :)

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh I love these photos so much, everything about them! You have quite the talent!

    ReplyDelete