nav photo Blog-Nav.jpg

Friday, December 17, 2010

Outfit of the Day

Hello all hope you are having an incredible week! Well it finally feels a little bit like winter here in Arizona. I woke up and it appeared to be foggy out this morning. The thermometer reads 50 degrees which is quite a change from the 85 degress it's been all week, oh my! A week until Christmas and it finally feels a tiny bit wintery! Any who enough about the weather, just wanted to share an outfit of the day post. This lil number I wore a few days ago when it the sun was out and bright. Currently one of my favorite dresses right now. Not really sure what the appropriate occasion to wear it for would be but I love it soo much :)

Dress: Vintage Gunne Sax
Necklace: thrifted mirrored locket from Buffalo Exchange
Headband: handmade by me

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous indeed. I want to buy them all. . too bad not all of them are in my size and too bad I haven't the money.

    ReplyDelete