nav photo Blog-Nav.jpg

Friday, May 27, 2011

Happy Weekend!



Outfit details:
Dress: Vintage Zizi dress - thrifted 
Patent Leather Pumps:  Life Stride
Belt: Thrifted
Purse: Vintage Tooled Leather


This is currently one of my favorite dresses. Too bad it's polyester which is kind of not very good for summer. Besides the fabric I love the lace color and  the simplicity of wearing black and white then throwing some brown in there. Anyone have any special plans for the weekend? I guess Monday is Memorial Day. No crazy special plans for me yet but probably do some sort of bbq or pool party :) 

3 comments:

  1. Hey, you look fantastic. I'm wondering if you could post a photo of your hair style from the back.. and maybe a description of how you get it to look so great!?
    Cheers,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete