nav photo Blog-Nav.jpg

Monday, June 6, 2011

New Favorite Shoes



Outfit Details:

Rose Flower Headband: Handmade
Dress: Neo Nostalgia (currently available in the shop!)
Necklace: Forever 21
Knee highs: Target
New Favorite Boots: Buffalo Exchange

I wasn't supposed to buy anything the other day while selling clothing to Buffalo Exchange but I had a ton of stuff and it was taking kind of a while for them to look through everything so as I waited I naturally looked around and when it was just about time to leave I spotted these beautiful shoes and immediately fell in looooove! They were marked sized 7 so I sighed in relief, since that's not my size therefore I wouldn't be obligated to purchase them. But then I was still waiting and decided to try them on and.....they fit perfectly! Oh dear. Next someone came up and handed me a five dollar off coupon. OKAY SHOES, you're MINE! It's way too difficult to resist things at Buffalo Exchange. There's just too much one of a kind awesome and it's so cheap and/or free if you trade stuff! So long story short, I have a new pair of favorite shoes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment