nav photo Blog-Nav.jpg

Saturday, September 3, 2011

First Fridays Gallery and KPV Pop Up Shop



Above are a handful of snap shots from the First Fridays Gallery + Kitten Paws Vintage Pop up shop at New City Studio! My personal favorite highlights were:  getting serenaded by the Ragamuffin Stampede all evening, the really delicious goat cheese/pesto/sun dried tomato + bread snackies, Andre finding and purchasing a sweet new wallet made out of a tie by Wallets for Water, my awesome friends who came to hang out + support, and generally meeting a ton of really fantastic people. Thanks for the great night Phoenix. I heart you! <3

Ps we made the map and got a little bit of press from the New Times :) 
EDIT: PPS here's even more press on the evenings event!

2 comments:

  1. your boyfriend's hair always amazes me.
    Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, his hair is pretty fantastic! It was definitely a lovely time :)

    ReplyDelete