nav photo Blog-Nav.jpg

Friday, September 23, 2011

Tortugas Glamour Shots



Last weekend we had just set up for Michelle's photoshoot when I spotted Mr Tortuga roaming around the backyard. He only comes out once a day for maybe a half an hour and it's usually later in the day so I was surprised to see him out.  Naturally I couldn't resist and decided to take advantage of the timing and snap a few "glamour" shots in the scene we had set up. Ridiculous, I know. I love this lil guy.... :)

PS just finished posting a massive update in the shop! Check check check it!

2 comments:

  1. he is the coolest! and he does look super glamorous on that chair! haha!

    xo~jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. He IS the coolest. I heart him so much!! He totally was milking the camera time too ;)

    ReplyDelete