nav photo Blog-Nav.jpg

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Lover of Lace



This outfit embodies so many things I am loving right now. The lace dress I got it in the kids section at a local thrift store. I've only worn it out a couple of times including last night to a really great show at the Sail Inn. I try to wear flowers in my hair as much as possible and this headband is one of my favorites. I always love a pretty vintage cameo necklace so this one which I recently found at Buffalo Exchange has found a special place in my wardrobe. The shoes I have been wearing A TON lately with both dresses and jeans. I found them about a month and a half ago at a thrift store and even though they were a size or two too big I knew they had to come home with me.

Hope everyone is having an incredible weekend! Don't forget about the Kitten Paws Vintage Shop Thanksgiving Weekend sale! Enter the code: GIVETHANKS and receive 20% off your entire order

5 comments:

  1. Such a lovely outfit! Love the boots.
    Also, did the show at the Sail Inn happen to be He's My Brother She's My Sister?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ladies! The show was for He's My Brother She's My Sister indeed! Were you there??

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely ! I adore how you accessorize with your flower headband.

    ReplyDelete