Beautiful image from Scout & Catalogue's new lookbook
A few things that have been inspiring me this week:
1. The lovely James of Bleubird Vintage just posted her wedding photos and they are absolutely stunning! So many beautiful details and such an incredible venue.
2. So excited for this! Phoenix artist Michelle Blades is releasing a new CD! Check out a preview here and if you're a Phoenician be sure to check out the CD Release party at Trunk Space next weekend.
3. For those of you who love DIY here's a how to on making a super cute bowtie via A Beautiful Mess
4. These DIY hearts tights from the lovely Annika are absolutely adorable!
5. Great post from one of the most inspiring "pinners" I know, Alex of AVE Styles, on how she uses pinterest for her styling business. Very cool.