nav photo Blog-Nav.jpg

Friday, January 4, 2013

New Photo Blog



Hello friends! Last week I announced that I had a new photography site.With the coming of a new year I also decided launched a new blog where I will be featuring more of my photography work. I'm still keeping this blog but needed a place that was just photography to send clients to. Also I'm hoping to make this blog a bit more fashion focused. The photos above are from the first wedding I've ever photographed that was just before Christmas. Such a beautiful couple! Check out more of this series on the new blog :)

tiffanyegbertphoto.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. I love that top right photo! What a beautiful setting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks Kristi! It was in Sedona, AZ which is an absolutely stunning place.

    ReplyDelete