nav photo Blog-Nav.jpg

Sunday, September 8, 2013

The Queen

Photography by Tiffany Egbert // Model Jaime Rose Gerin at FORD RBA // 
Crown by Mignonne Handmade // Hair by Jaime Voelz-Leaman // Makeup by Danell Renee Smith // 

A couple of weeks ago we took a little photo shoot road trip to one of my favorite places in Arizona, the Natural Bridge. It's an absolutely magical spot only about an hour and a half away from Phoenix. It was a little bit awkward because it's a pretty high traffic spot and at one point about 30 people sat down on the rocks to watch us taking pictures ha. I'd kind of rather be in the middle of nowhere with more privacy but it's such a good spot it was totally worth it. Despite the audience my two beautiful models did an amazing job and I am so happy with the finished product! The shoot was for an upcoming editorial in Angelic Magazine which will be coming out October 1st. This is one of the looks that didn't quite end up fitting in with the rest of the editorial so I get to share it with you now. The crown is by a Phoenix based designer Mignonne Handmade. They are currently mainly accessories but are coming out with a line of dresses this week! Really beautiful things worth checking out. 

On a side note, I haven't been as good about blogging lately but I am regularly updating my photography facebook page as well as my instagram. Check me out there to see the latest was well as behind the scenes fun :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment