nav photo Blog-Nav.jpg

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Confession



Okay, it's official. I am a caffeine addict. I only drink one cup of coffee a day, which isn't that bad, but I pretty much have to have it every single day. There are definitely worse things to be addicted to, but right now my head killlls because I didn't have coffee all day!! It's so hard, because it’s just so good! Especially peppermint mochas from Starbucks... or a dirty Chai from Cartel mmmmmm. Agggh! It's such a social thing too. Coffee shops are such good places to have really great meaningful conversations with friends and even strangers. I'd much rather be at a coffee shop hanging out than at a really loud and rowdy bar! But no more justifications. I need to get this thing under control. I'm not going to quit drinking coffee, but I should cut it down a little bit. Just a little bit....!

On another note I had a really great week! I had a lot of really great meaningful conversations (many of which at coffee shops, go figure!) with people I really care about. Besides KittenPaws and my creative work, that’s kind of what life is all about for me right now, and it’s wonderful!

Other exciting news- I had my first block printing/screen printing class yesterday which was also a lot of fun. Most of the screen making is going to be by hand, ie making masks and cutting stencils not making them using a darkroom so that will be kind of interesting. I'll be sure to share my results if anything comes out decently :)

Alrighty that’s all I have to share for now. Today I went on a pretty crazy photo shoot with three beautiful girlies so I will be sure to share the pics with you all ASAP!

Cheers!
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment