nav photo Blog-Nav.jpg

Thursday, October 21, 2010

New Logo!




 So I realized recently that I don't really have a solid established identity system. My portfolio website, business cards and printed portfolio all look completely different. You can probably tell style wise they were done by the same person, but there isn't much that ties them all together. A few months ago when I was creating a print portfolio for a few interviews I designed a new logo. It was kind of a quick design but I really liked how it turned out and decided to push it a bit further into what is above. So now that I have this pretty new logo I am in the process of applying it to my creative work. Business cards have been designed as seen above. A new header for my website has also been designed but probably won't go up for another week or so. I'm also creating some printed self promo stuff to send out to agencies / potential clients that will also have a similar look. I think it's pretty fun and encapsulates who I am and what I make. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. i love watching as your creative endeavors expand and your business platform grows, Tiffany. This graphic is fantastic! It's quality work from you in all artistic aspects. Congratulations on this new identity launch!

    ReplyDelete