nav photo Blog-Nav.jpg

Monday, November 8, 2010

Art Show!

 



I had an art show this weekend and it was so much fun! On top of being an exhibition opening it was also an opening party for the space, Day Twelve which is a community gallery and workspace connected to a church plant in down town Phoenix. Overall I would say the show was a success - great people great conversations and the tastiest of snacks! Oooh and of course great photography work! I showed alongside local photog rock stars Mike Olbinski, Dee Nichols, Charith Norvelle, Rick Young,  and Steve Lynch. Huge thanks to Alex of AVEstyles and Brian of DayTwelve for putting together a great opening!

2 comments:

  1. Sooooooo glad you were a part of it, Tiff! I heard such great feedback about your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for being a part! Really enjoyed having you and I know that people loved your work.

    ReplyDelete