nav photo Blog-Nav.jpg

Friday, November 19, 2010

Rest in Peace Betty Jean



My Grandma passed away this past week after 81 years of life. She was an incredible woman who lived a very full life. She had been suffering for awhile and was ready to go home. She was put in a hospice the week before she passed so we were all able to visit her several times and share some last moments and memories. Death is such a weird thing to think about and deal with. I'm obviously super bummed to loose my grandma but I know she really truly is in a better place and no longer in pain so I have peace and my family has peace. Anyways not to be a downer just wanted to share whats been going on as well as some photos in celebration of my grandmas life. Rest in Peace Betty Jean...

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, Tiffany! But its true; she is in a better place, so thats definitely a silver lining :}

    What a beautiful woman! She had very kind eyes... And seeing that first photo next to the photo of you in your 'wecome' section, you are nearly the splitting image of her! Its so neat <3


    xoxo coco
    http://muffintopbaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow 81, that was some good going! I had an awesome nana too who died 3 years ago on 11 November at the age of 94!
    She was in pain at the end too,and it sounds weird to say be we were so relieved when she went to be with her Lord and saviour.

    Grandmas are wonderful and yours looks like soo much fun!

    So sorry to hear of your loss, it is great that you are celebrating her life and her photos are just fabulous!

    xoxo Clare xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much for your kind and comforting words! They mean so much to me :)

    ReplyDelete