nav photo Blog-Nav.jpg

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Outfit of the Day - Doodle Style



I haven't had much time to take outfit photos yet this week so here is a little doodle of my favorite outfit so far which I wore over the weekend to a wedding and then to a girls night dance party afterwords (which were both soooo fun by the way!) I'm so extremely excited about this dress which I thrifted for $25 at Buffalo Exchange that was actually free after trade! It still had the original tags on it that retailed for almost $300 which is insssane! I don't think I would ever pay that much for anything a dress hah. The boots are also a Buffalo Exchange find and extremely perfect for dancing! I'm kind of strangely particular about the shoes I dance in they have to fit tightly so they don't move around but not so tight that your feet hurt afterwords. I also appreciate a good low flat heal for dancing shoes-it does something to the shape of my legs that propels them into dance action I dunno. The over sized vintage bow and black tights sealed the deal for this playful yet classy outfit.

Dress: Frock! by Tracy Reese  - Thrifted Buffalo Exchange
Boots: Vintage Sostanza Cowboy Boots - Thrifted Buffalo Exchange
Hair: Side braid with an Oversized Vintage Black Bow

No comments:

Post a Comment