nav photo Blog-Nav.jpg

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Spring Break Yay!


Okay so I graduated from school awhile ago, but I decided I'm going to take a Spring Break this year! SPRING BREAK 2011 WHOOOA!!! YAYYY!  The BF and I are going on a little road trip to LA and San Francisco to visit friends and see pretty things like beaches and forests and the golden gate bridge etc which should be sooo much fun!! I've had kind of a long and crazy last couple of weeks so I'm excited to put life aside and just relax a little bit. Anyone else celebrating spring break this week? If so any fun plans?

PS I made my first ever polyvore collage. So much fun, right?!? I could spend way too much time on that site :)

4 comments:

  1. Hope you'll take pictures on your trip ! How I wish to visit this part of America :)
    No plan for Spring but this Summer I go to Turkey for 3 months, I'm so exited, yay !

    The best things in life : Sunny holidays, travels, nice vintage clothes and BF :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would love to be one of your favorite blogs!(: i really hope to see pictures from your trip. Happy Spring Break! i LOVE all of your clothes.

    http://frameyourlifewithphotography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was also wondering where the boots, dress, hat, glasses, and purse are from... haha thanks!

    ReplyDelete