nav photo Blog-Nav.jpg

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Best


 Outfit Details:
Dress: Vintage DBY available in the Kitten Paws Vintage shop
Rose Headband: Handmade by me
Ring: H&M
Black Vintage Pumps: PM Collection

What an incredible weekend! Yesterday was a wonderful Easter. Pretty much my entire family came over for a tasty Easter dinner followed by a "kids" Easter egg hunt organized by my older sister. She has three little ones and also requires that us younger (all in our mid 20s) siblings also participate in the hunt. I'm for whatever reason really good at finding the eggs with money in them so I'm kind of okay with the acting a little bit childish for a few minutes ha ;) After dinner and hanging out with the fam Andre and I met up with one of my favorite girlfriends who was in town for the weekend from New York.  Got to meet her boyfriend which was awesome and just catch up on life. Soooo good! Seeing her made me really miss New York and antsy to get back. This time last year I was fundraising and preparing to go to NY for the summer and I'm kinda bummin that I will be staying in Arizona for the summer. WOmp womp. It'll be good though. I'll be moving into my new house next weekend and hopefully I'll get to take a short vacation to NYC in July if everything works out :) How was everyones Easter?

4 comments:

  1. You look beautiful :) Gorgeous dress and headband!

    When I was little I was so taken with Easter egg hunts my parents would take the eggs I'd already found out of my basket and hide them again when I wasn't looking :D

    I spent Easter sunday by the beach :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Deborah!

    I love the Easter Egg stories hah! Sneaky sneaky parents...! Spending Easter on the beach sounds like a really lovely idea...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you will have a nice time over here by NYC (I'm not in NYC, but 20 minutes is close enough!)

    I love your dress on you!!! very pretty.

    ReplyDelete