nav photo Blog-Nav.jpg

Friday, April 8, 2011

Spring Flowers



Outfit Details:
Dress: All that Jazz
Shoes: PM Collection

I think the vibrance of this dress reflects how I'm feeling today. Early this week I was crazy sick and crashing fast but today I feel pretty great. I woke up with a slight headache but now that I'm out and about I feel fine. There's a pretty nice breeze outside right now and everything is looking good. Today is kind of an exciting day. I have an interview for potentially my dream job in about 30 minutes and I'm pretty nervous and excited. Later this afternoon I'm going to a reunion fundraiser banquet thing for ASU CCC which should be pretty fun. If everything goes well later tonight there will hopefully be dancing. The rest of the weekend should be pretty awesome if my body doesn't decide to crash on me again. Any ways quick entry to say I'm feeling much better and hope you are all having a wonderful week :)

1 comment:

  1. oh I love how colorful and fun this dress looks!!! I hope you have a great time at the reunion fundraiser!

    ReplyDelete