nav photo Blog-Nav.jpg

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Edwardian Style Inspiration

Photo series by Mango Studios as seen on weddingchicks.com 

I absolutely love every single thing about these images! The dress, the model, the scenery, all the beautiful little details. Makes me want to find a beautiful Edwardian style wedding gown to get married in!

Currently I have a very pretty vintage wedding gown (not Edwardian style but still very cute) in my closet that was supposed to go in to the shop but it fit too perfectly and I couldn't bare so I decided to keep for myself haha! I am not engaged but do plan on getting married someday so why not have a dress ready! I'm still not sure if it's "the one" but I definitely have time to figure it out and if it's not I suppose I can always sell it ;)

1 comment:

  1. goodness these are amazing. Makes me want to get married again in general. If only I could be married all over again to my husband EVERY year!

    ReplyDelete