nav photo Blog-Nav.jpg

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Allison Harvard I heart You





Does anyone else watch America's Next Top Model? I've watched seasons here and there but one of my absolute favorite ladies has always been Miss Allison Harvard. This season I was super excited to hear she was being brought back to compete again in the Americas Next Top Model All Stars season.  She obviously has an incredible look but she's also extremely quirky and just all around fantastic. She is known for her giant eyes and being a bit of an odd ball (in the most delightful way ever). Also a total no drama sweetheart and vintage dress lover. I really do think we'd be friends in real life if she wasn't a super famous TV person. Love herrrr!

{PS Allison if you are reading I would love to have coffee with you and do a photoshoot! I think you are absolutely delightful!!!}

No comments:

Post a Comment