nav photo Blog-Nav.jpg

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Winter Sunset: Photoshoot














Over the weekend Katherine, Nicole and I did a little photoshoot with some items that will be going up in the shop soon at a friends super awesome place in Apache Junction. The weather was amazing and the sunset was absolutely stunning. We had a little bit less time / light than I thought we would but it was pretty worth it to catch the sunset on film in the backdrop.

I remember a couple of winters ago I was in oversees in a place much colder than here and there was no sunsets all winter. It's kind of something I had never thought about much but Arizona really does have the best sunsets. It's pretty ridiculous hot 5 months out of the year but right now the weather is absolutely perfect and I am so glad to be here. I definitely need to take advantage of the amazing weather and start doing more shoots.

1 comment: