Photo by Marie-Fleur Charlesworth
A few things that have been inspiring me this week:
1. Setting Goals Doing What you Love in 2012 - Fantastic post from designer Nubby Twiglet about Dreaming Big, Setting Goals and Doing what you Love
2. Santigold has a new song out and you can download it for free! Check out the music video too. It's a pretty....ridiculous. Very tripped out microsoft paint style hah.
3. Sounds of the Woods - Gorgeous short film for Nadinoo's Autumn Winter collection
4. Jeff Harris: 4,748 Self Portraits and Counting Over 13 Years - Amazing Self Portrait Project by photographer Jeff Harris
5. For whatever reason I've been craving Tortilla Soup lately. Luckily Elizabeth of Delightfully Tacky posted this recipe which I am going to have to try to make this week, mmm!