nav photo Blog-Nav.jpg

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Video Interview with Hanger Shortage!


Hanger Shortage : Tiffany Egbert : Kitten Paws Vintage from Hanger Shortage on Vimeo.


You guys, I'm so excited! A few months ago I was interviewed for a new short film project called Hanger Shortage by the lovely Renee on my personal style. It's the first video interview I've ever done so I was a bit nervous but it just went live and I think it turned out pretty well. I'm still super self conscious about the way I look especially since there's a lot of side profile (ugg I hate my side profile ha!!) but personal insecurities aside it really did turn out super neat and I am so excited and honored to have been a part of it. Check out the video for a little peak into my closet and home as well as a bit of my life story. Be sure to also visit Hangershortage.com for more photos and the full interview. Hope everyone is having a wonderful Thursday!

2 comments: