nav photo Blog-Nav.jpg

Saturday, February 25, 2012

New Portfolio Site!



First of all I wanted to apologize for being extremely MIA on the blog this past week. I hate being inconsistent about blogging but sometimes you just have to take a little time off when life gets busy. One of the projects I have been working on is the redesign of my portfolio website. I'm still not 100% finished or satisfied but I think it's on a good way. Previous I had designed and created my portfolio website in dreamweaver and it looked pretty nice and I had a lot of flexibility but it was kind of a pain to update which means I hadn't updated it with new work in maybe almost a year?? Anyways I decided I wanted to use either Cargo, Indexhibit or Wordpress and Wordpress ended up winning. Feel free to check it out if you want to see the new look and some of my design and photography work :)

Check check check it: Tiffanyegbert.com

No comments:

Post a Comment