nav photo Blog-Nav.jpg

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Process: Photoshoot Inspiration Board


Hello lovely readers! I've had such an incredible and busy week! One project I've been working on is preparing for an Editorial shoot for Java Magazine which I will be shooting this weekend. For this shoot I'll be working with multiple models and stylists so it has been important for me to really plan and concept all the little details out ahead of time so I know how to direct everyone. In preparation I created a style sheet and pinterest board to get some of my thoughts organized. Too much fun! As you can see, expect lots of white lace, faux flowers, messy braids and pretty ladies. I'll be doing the shoot in one of my favorite spots in Apache Junction which has an absolutely breath taking desert landscape which I think will be a really cool contrast with the florals and Spring styling. Getting super pumped!!

No comments:

Post a Comment