nav photo Blog-Nav.jpg

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Summer Lookbook Video 2012








A couple months ago one of my girlfriends who is currently finishing up film school, Kristine, approached me and was interested in putting a short lookbook film together for Kitten Paws. Knowing Kristine and her talent I was super excited to work with her and now seeing everything come together my expectations have totally been exceeded. Kristine did such a great job filming, directing and helping concept the piece and it was so much fun collaborating with her! Nicole Cain, who you've seen in many a Kitten Paws photos, was our beautiful model and she did such a wonderful job being oh so whimsical and dreamy. I was also super excited to get to use a song from Michelle Blades, a super talented Phoenix based singer song writer. I think the song really set the mood we were going for perfectly. Anyways hope you enjoy the new lookbook video. I also have a bunch of pretty photos to share which hopefully will be up tomorrow :)




Director / Kristine Morgan
Model / Nicole Cain
Concept by / Tiffany Egbert & Kristine Morgan
Stylist / Tiffany Egbert
Editor / Mark Olsen
Music / "Like Wildflowers" - Michelle Blades



No comments:

Post a Comment