nav photo Blog-Nav.jpg

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Outfit of the Day


Photos by Shane Hubbard


Outfit post! Just wanted to share some of my favorite things from my own closet. I probably wear this dress the most out of all of the vintage dresses I own because it's classic, it's a one of my favorite colors and it's so extremely comfortable. It's from the era of the 1980s and by the maker Timely Trends. The triangle necklace has also become quite a staple in my wardrobe cause you gots to have your bling. And the little brown vintage pumps by Mootsies Tootsies are a pair of shoes I can't live without. The briefcase is the only thing that will eventually be for sale up in the etsy shop, hopefully today if I can stand to part with it.

In other life news my boyfriend Andre who has been overseas for the past year will be home tomorrow night!!! I'm so extremely out of control excited! Yayyyyyy! Now what to wear to the airport.....??

1 comment:

  1. Woo woo! You're on FIRE! Enjoy your time with Andre~ -K.

    ReplyDelete