nav photo Blog-Nav.jpg

Thursday, October 7, 2010

I Want to Take Your Picture








Just a quick little blog to share some of my recent design work. This project was in collaboration with Promise Tangeman on a tshirt design for Chicago Based photographer Kenny Kim. I had SO much fun doing these! I love doing illustrations for clothing and it's even more fun when you have a creative client! 

In other news the past month I've been working on an exciting new project branding and designing for a new art gallery slash studio space that focuses on alternative processes photography. I'm also having a blast with this project. Currently we're getting the last little pieces of the website together and preparing for the opening party which is in about a month away. Can't wait to share when everything goes live :)


No comments:

Post a Comment