nav photo Blog-Nav.jpg

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Inspiration: Celia Rowlson-Hall


Alexandra Grecco FW/11 from celia rowlson-hall on Vimeo.



Pinata from celia rowlson-hall on Vimeo.


KELLER SS/11 from celia rowlson-hall on Vimeo.

I am so incredibly inspired by this multi talented lady Celia Rowlson-Hall! Director/choreographer/actress/model she has got it goin on! I think I am most inspired by her awesome dance moves. Anyone who knows me knows I LOOOVE to dance and anyone who can hold their own on the dance floor gets mad respect from Tiffany. Apparently Celia was hosting a once a week Dance Party Class in NYC over the month of September. Just a month too late for my stay in the city so sad :( Hopefully it will happen again. Such an inspiration!!

On a kind of related note I am collaborating with a few friends on a lookbook type video for KittenPaws. We're still in the concepting phase so I have no idea what it's going to consist of yet but I am super excited and can't wait to start getting everything together :) Yay for creative collaborations!!

No comments:

Post a Comment