nav photo Blog-Nav.jpg

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Lemonade Stand!

Above is just a tiny teaser of our lemonade stand setup from the video we shot yesterday! It was a pretty convincing stand as several people stopped by to try to get their 25 cent lemonade but we had to turn them away because we only had two cups and needed all the lemonade we had ha. Everything went pretty darn well and I'm extremely excited to see the final product come together. I received the still images back this afternoon which turned out pretty rad. I've put up a few teasers on the Kitten Paws Facebook Page and will continue to put up a few more in the next week until I release the official photo lookbook followed by the video lookbook. Yayyy! Can't wait to share more :)

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this. It's so summer and so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete