nav photo Blog-Nav.jpg

Monday, May 9, 2011

Wardrobe Storyboarding

As of today with the help of Alex all of the wardrobe has been picked out for our summer lookbook video (shooting on Saturday yayyayay!) It was a bit more difficult than picking out wardrobe for a photo shoot because there's five girls total and all five outfits for each scene need to not necessarily match but work well together and fit the appropriate model. Usually I shoot one person at a time so I don't really have to think about coordinating with other outfits much. Anyways we nailed it down and it's going to be quite the colorful pallet! I started sort of story boarding out the wardrobe so that I remembered what combination went with what scene. I also need to make some signage, get cupcakes made and buy flowers which all need to make sense with the wardrobe and other props so the story board will help with that. Anyways a totally nerdy process post to share a tiny snapshot of what I've been up to. Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment