nav photo Blog-Nav.jpg

Monday, July 25, 2011

Courtney Marie Andrews - Recording Studio Shoot





















Yesterday afternoon I got to hang out with one of my favorite local musicians, Courtney Marie Andrews, and photo document the recording of her brand new album. So much fun!! The album sounds amazing and it was such a lovely day! Did I mention the recording studio was LEGIT?! Courtney is pretty much the bees knees and has been touring with Jimmy Eat World as a vocalist and they were kind enough to let her use their personal recording studio to record her personal work, om rad! Can't wait to hear the finished product it's going to be AMAZING! Yay for local awesome!

1 comment:

  1. that looks like lots of fun! I remember hanging out with my husband and a band he was in at Big Blue Meanie records in Jersey City (they recorded really big named bands) and it was fun to see how they went about doing all that stuff.

    Courtney Marie Andrews looks sooooooo cute. That's cute that she's been on tour with Jimmy Eat World too. I'm going to listen to her!

    ReplyDelete